JOB OFFER: OPERRATIONS ACCOUNTANT
Castal Hub Ltd is recruiting on behalf of our client who is seeking to hire an Operations Accountant with the ability to manage multiple business processes including Order to Cash, Financial Systems and Master Data Management, Inventory Management, Financial Reporting, Statutory Reporting, VAT and Government Compliance.
Location: Kilifi, Kenya
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to suppliers balances;
- Posting invoices and charges expenses by analyzing invoice/expense reports;
- Preparing payment requests for approved invoices from suppliers, scheduling and preparing; cheques on the same; resolving invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation;
- Maintains payable accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transaction;
- Verifies supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions;
- Maintains historical records and filing documents;
- Verifying supplier documentation;
- Timely submissions of tax, statutory payments in line with local law and corporate governance;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential;
- Assisting in Audit process with information on request;
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Interested candidates for this position should meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum CPA II Qualifications or equivalent.
- At least 2years experience
- Possess information technology skills and be proficient in computerized accounting
- Self-driven individual who requires minimum supervision
- Must be team player
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Accountant – 1 post) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd Jan 2021. Kindly indicate current/last and expected salary on your application email. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.