Position : Licensed Caregiver ( Nursing Aid )
Required No. : 2
- Working as home service & assisting with personal care: Bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise.
- Basic food preparation : preparing meals , shopping ,housekeeping , laundry, and other errands
- General health care: overseeing medication and prescription usage, appointment reminders and administering medicine.
- Mobility assistance: help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, car or shower.
- Personal supervision: providing constant companionship and general supervision.
- Transportation: driving to and from activities, running errands, and help getting in and out wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- Emotional support: being a stable companion and supporter in all matters personal, health-related and emotional.
- Care for the elderly: orienting or grounding someone with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia relaying information from a doctor to family members.
- Home organization: help with organizing packing or cleaning for a trip or general house care and cleaning.
- Health monitoring: following a care plan and noticing any changes in the individual’s health, recording and reporting any differences or unusual incidents.
- Willingness to work flexible hours: which may include night shifts.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Certification or Eligibility (experience) in Caregiving.
- Energetic, organized, compassionate, motivated and dedicated to meeting the long-term health needs.
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints.
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR).
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients, specialists and doctors.
- Ability to perform effectively and accurately in and often-chaotic environment.
Marital Status: Any
Required Age: 25-40
Basic Salary: 500/600 USD
Housing allowance: Provided
Transportation allowance: Provided
Food: 100 USD
Air Tickets (Round-Trip): Provided
Other Allowance: Based on company Policy
Vacation: a day a week.
Medical Insurance: Provided.
Site of Employment: Riyadh.
Regular Working Hours: 10 hrs.
Overtime: (150 %) per hour rate (based on salary)
Probation Period: 3 months
Number of years of experience: 3-5 years Minimum.
Name of Company: Family First Medical Co.
Company activity: Home Medical Services Center
Candidates who feel confident that they can perform highly in the fast-paced organization are encouraged to send in their application through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 20th January 2021. Attach your current updated CV, ID, Academic certificates and professional testimonials.