Job offer: JOB062020SA
Position: Family Physician
Positions Open: 2
- Working as home service and perform physical evaluations on patients who are seeking medical attention for injuries, illnesses or any other medical concern.
- Order screening tests and other measures that aid in the diagnostic process and review reports, labs, x-rays, EKGs and all other screening methods.
- Develop personal professional relationship with patients.
- Create patient specific health programs that make use of historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow up examinations.
- Make use of patients’ health data in medical analyses
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Prescribe medication as part of a treatment plan in accordance with Saudi council of cooperative health insurance, laws and perform drug and disease utilization reviews on a regular basis to ensure quality treatment of patients and to avoid any drug and/or therapy conflicts.
- Administer vaccinations.
- Perform minor medical operations.
- Attend regular meetings involving professionals who are a part of the health care team.
- Follow protocol set by the directors of the health clinic, adhering to medical ethics and standards. And provide recommendations in updating protocol.
- Maintain working knowledge of medical advancement, new research and upcoming technology.
- Educating patients in health management and disease prevention.
- Interacting with patients, comforting them and explaining complicated medical terminology quickly and clearly.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Energetic, organized, compassionate call Ma motivated and dedicated to meeting the long-term health needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Motivation skills
- Professional behavior.
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Instructing and teaching skills.
- Must have computer skills.
- Must have intensive education and clinical expertise.
- Board certification and board eligibility in family physician medicine.
- Licensed as a physical Therapist
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients and team member specialists and doctors.
- Ability to perform effectively and accurately in an often chaotic environment
- Basic Life support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) certification.
- Preferable valid courses in ATLS, PHTLS or ITLS.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a community health care setting.
- Marital status : ANY
- Required age : 25 to 40
- Gender : Any
- Basic salary : 1520/1920 USD
- Housing allowance : provided
- Food allowance : 100 USD
- Air tickets return trip : provided
- Other allowance : based on company policy
- Vacation : one day a week
- Medical insurance : provided
- Site of employment : Riyadh
- Regular working hours : 10 hours
- Overtime :150 per cent per hour rate based on salary
- Probation : 3 months
- Number of years of experience required : 3 to 5 years minimum
- Company activity : Home Medical Service Centre
Candidates who feel confident that they can perform highly in the fast-paced organization are encouraged to send in their application through email to: email@example.com by close of business 20th January 2021. Attach your current updated CV, ID, Academic certificates and professional testimonials.