Job offer: JOB052020SA
Positions Open: 2
- Working as home service identifying and meeting patient’s goals and needs.
- Restores patients’ functions, alleviate pain and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- Provide quality care by assessing and interpretation and evaluating test results.
- Determines physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physician or prescription.
- Motivates and helps patients achieve treatment plans by administering physical exercise, giving massages and using equipment as necessary.
- Promotes clients healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- Evaluates and records Patients progress, modifying treatment plans, and trying new treatments if required.
- Evaluates the use and fit of prosthetic and orthotic devices by observing, noting and observing patient’s progress and recommending adjustments and modification.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Documents patient care services by charting and recording in patient.
- Instruct patients on proper in-home exercises and therapies.
- Educate Patients and their families about the recovery process and the challenges they will face.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Motivation skills
- Professional behavior.
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
6 Instructing and teaching skills.
7 Must have computer skills.
- Must have intensive education and clinical expertise.
- DPT preferred.
- Licensed as a physical Therapist
- Basic Life support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) certification.
- Preferable valid courses in ATLS, PHTLS or ITLS.
- Minimum 2 years of physical therapy experience.
- Marital status : ANY
- Required age : 25 to 40
- Gender : Any
- Basic salary : 666/933 USD
- Housing allowance : provided
- Food allowance : 100 USD
- Air tickets return trip : provided
- Other allowance : based on company policy
- Vacation : one day a week
- Medical insurance : provided
- Site of employment : Riyadh
- Regular working hours : 10 hours
- Overtime :150 per cent per hour rate based on salary
- Probation : 3 months
- Number of years of experience required : 3 to 5 years minimum
- Company activity : Home Medical Service Centre
Candidates who feel confident that they can perform highly in the fast-paced organization are encouraged to send in their application through email to: email@example.com by close of business 20th January 2021. Attach your current updated CV, ID, Academic certificates and professional testimonials.