- Working as home service and visit patient base to care for a variety of healthy and in patients in a clinical setting.
- Create an intimacy and compassion environment with physical, emotional and other psychological support for both patients and their families.
- Observe care standard set by Saudi Council of cooperative health insurance clinic policy state nurse practice guidelines and other state and federal regulations.
- Safeguard individual by maintaining a sanitary environment and following infection control procedures and pharmaceutical handling safety measures
- Promote patient well-being by teaching self-care techniques and involving guardian in developing a plan for effective Home Care.
- Operate medical equipment with accuracy and monitor patient’s condition using standardized methods and techniques
- Record observation, vital and other pertinent health information to keep an accurate record of patient condition and progress.
Skills and qualifications required
- Bachelors of Science in nursing, or an accredited nursing degree.
- Licensure granted by National Council licensure examination.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to evaluate complex health condition and give care as the situation demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to follow and convey orders from Physicians and other Healthcare staff.
- Calm and caring demeanor, especially under stress, with a focus on patient well-being, which includes physical mental and emotional health.
- Ability to recognize and process a large amount of detail and dedication to accurate record-keeping.
- Kindness towards a children and a commitment to calm and soothing youngsters and their families before, during and after procedures.
- Basic life support (BLS) certification
- The vascular Live support (ACLS) (certification
- Preferable valid courses ( ATLS,PHTLS OR ITLS)
- Marital status : ANY
- Required age : 25 to 40
- Gender : Any
- Basic salary : 747/1200 USD
- Housing allowance : provided
- Food allowance : 100 USD
- Air tickets return trip : provided
- Other allowance : based on company policy
- Vacation : one day a week
- Medical insurance : provided
- Site of employment : Riyadh
- Regular working hours : 10 hours
- Overtime :150% per hour rate (based on salary)
- Probation : 3 months
- Number of years of experience required : 3-5 years minimum
- Company activity : Home Medical Service Centre
Candidates who feel confident that they can perform highly in the fast-paced organization are encouraged to send in their application through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 20th January 2021. Attach your current updated CV, ID, Academic certificates and professional testimonials.